What we are doing to keep our Customers & Employees Safe
We have temporarily implemented the following changes to our operations:
HOW TO ORDER:
1) Order online (PREFERRED METHOD) using one of the following options:
- download our app from the app store by texting BAGELCO to 33733
- order from our website (www.villagebagelco.com)
- order from our Facebook page (Village Bagel Company)
- order from our Instagram (@villagebagelco)
After you place your order, you will receive TWO emails, one confirming your order & a second telling you when your order will be ready for pickup. PLEASE read your second email before coming! Due to extremely high demand, orders are taking longer than usual to complete.
2) Call the store at (215) 918-1000.
We are experiencing extremely high call volumes so it may be difficult to get through. Please consider ordering online.
HOW TO GET YOUR FOOD:
- CURBSIDE PICKUP: Regardless of how you order, please park & call when you arrive. We will bring your food to your car. PLEASE: be prepared to tell us the first & last name associated with your order, your order number (for online orders) & the color, make & model of your car.
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERY: (M-F $25 minimum/$3 fee & 4-mile radius).
At Village Bagel Company, we have always had very high standards when it comes to cleaning & sanitation. However, in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are implementing the following measures:
- Repeatedly emphasizing the importance of frequent & proper handwashing to our staff and monitoring them very closely to ensure they are complying.
- Implementing enhanced & more frequent cleaning & sanitizing procedures, especially with surfaces that are handled most often by employees & customers.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick regardless of how mild their symptoms are.
**Please understand that some of these changes may create longer wait times so please be patient.
We understand that we have a responsibility to both our customers and employees and are taking this very seriously. We will continue to follow all directives from the Pennsylvania and Bucks County Departments of Health & update you as circumstances change.