What we are doing to keep our Customers & Employees Safe
At Village Bagel Company, we have always had very high standards when it comes to cleaning & sanitation. However, in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we are implementing the following measures:
- Repeatedly emphasizing the importance of frequent & proper handwashing to our staff and monitoring them very closely to ensure they are complying.
- Implementing enhanced & more frequent cleaning & sanitizing procedures, especially with surfaces that are handled most often by employees & customers.
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick regardless of how mild their symptoms are.
In addition, effective Monday March 16th, we are temporarily implementing the following changes to our operations:
- No self-serve coffee or bagels. Our staff will be happy to pour your coffee & bag your bagels.
- No fountain drink refills.
- No dining in. All orders will be take-out only.
- Optional curbside pickup for online orders. Download our app from the app store by texting BAGELCO to 33733or order from our Facebook page or website. Call when you arrive.
- Optional contactless delivery (M-F $25 minimum/$3 fee & 4-mile radius). Order online & specify where you would like us to leave your order.
**Please understand that some of these changes may create longer wait times so please be patient.
We will still allow walk-in and phone orders, but strongly encourage customers to use our online ordering app. This will minimize physical interaction and the handling of money.
We understand that we have a responsibility to both our customers and employees and are taking this very seriously. We will continue to follow all directives from the Pennsylvania and Bucks County Departments of Health & update you as circumstances change.